Jed Root hairstylist Ted Gibson will be hosting this Sunday's 'Hairdressers Helping Hairdressers' Hurricane Sandy relief benefit in New York City. Check out the details below from the event, and purchase your tickets here!
Hosted by celebrity stylist Ted Gibson and featuring presentations from top artists including Beth Minardi, Oribe, Nick Arrojo, John Simpson, Ammon Carver and more, the Hairdressers Helping Hairdressers event, happening Sunday, December 9 in NYC, will raise much-needed awareness and funds for stylists and salon owners affected by Hurricane Sandy. With all proceeds going to the PBA Disaster Relief Fund, we hope you join us for this unprecedented, industry-wide event.
All ticket proceeds and donations from the event will benefit the Professional Beauty Association's (PBA) Disaster Relief Fund.
The PBA Disaster Relief Fund awards 100% of funds raised to help
industry professionals impacted by natural disasters as they begin
rebuilding. Tickets are only $100 each and a very limited quantity is available.
Purchase Tickets Here!
addition to the hair and fashion shows, the event will include a silent
auction featuring some amazing one-of-a-kind items and experiences,
• Full paid tuition scholarship to THE TEMPLE: A Paul Mitchell Partner School
• 5 day Sassoon Academy Course
• TIGI Advanced Academy tuitions (4 total)
• 2 vouchers for any studio seminar at the Wella World Studio NY or LA
• Beth Minardi Signature Academy Class (one day)
• A day with Ted Gibson
• Goldwell In salon Class for the Salon Team (one day)
• Joico Cut/Color Academy class with Damien Carney (two day)
• KMS California In-salon Class for the Salon team (one day)
• A day with Wella’s Alexandra Matiz in Muze Salon NYC
• Membership to NickEducation Online and scissors
• An original art piece from Oribe
• Product gift baskets from Joico, Beth Minardi Luxury Color Care, DePasquale
• Photo shoot kit (camera, light, umbrella)